Sunday, May 7, 2017

Happy May Day!

We received this letter from Elder Olivier on May 1.

Hi everyone! 

Right now I´m in two wards in Manaus (the third time I´m in two wards- that´s a lot of wards) called Lagoa Verde (Green Lake) and ColĂ´nia Oliveira Machado (Olivier Axe Farm). It´s really close to downtown Manaus, so it is actually way different from my first area. My companion´s name is Elder Marcolino and he´s from Rio de Janeiro (January river). I´m a zone leader again. And it turns out that President Castro moved some of the zones around and he pretty much put me in the same exact zone as I was in when I was in Manacapuru, which is cool because I'll probably be able to do exchanges there in my old area. And because I´m already pretty familiar with all of the areas here, except a couple. 

I don´t know about skype yet. My companion is also pretty new in this area so we´ll hunt down someone that has skype this week. 

You guys will be great trek parents! Just be cool and chill and don´t beat your children.

I don´t have too much time this week to send emails, nor do I have any fotos (sorry!). Next week I´ll have some for sure! I love you all!


Love, 

Elder Olivier

No comments:

Post a Comment