Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day Skype!

We received this email from Elder Olivier on May 15, the day after Mother's Day where we were able to Skype with him for about an hour. He had let us know he wasn't feeling too good and naturally we were concerned. 


Today I am feeling a lot better! Last night my companion gave me a blessing and I woke up today feeling way better. I don´t even have a headache anymore and my eyes went back to normal. I haven´t gone to the hospital but I´ve been drinking tons of water. Thank you so much for the concerns and the prayers. 

Sounds like you all had a great week and a great mother´s day. I don´t really know what else to say because we already talked yesterday, haha. Hope you guys have a great week!

Here is a picture of my companion and I! By the Black River! 



No comments:

Post a Comment