Monday, April 24, 2017

Transfers!

We received this email today...

It´s that time of the transfer again and this time I´m packing my bags! I´m going to an area in Manaus, where I will probably end my mission. Goodbye, Acre! 

I will miss all of the amazing people that I have met in Acre a ton! But changes happen. I thought I was never going to return to Manaus again! I´ll see how it goes. Everyone that got transferred and I will arrive there tonight

I don´t have too much time to write, so here are some pictures to look at! (I´m pretty sure most people just look at the pictures anyway)


Love, 

Élder Olivier! 

BTW that is actually a picture of fettuccini alfredo that the bishop´s wife made for me because I was leaving! I almost cried tears of joy when I ate it! It turned out exactly  right!





No comments:

Post a Comment