Thursday, March 23, 2017

Changes

We received this email on March 20...

These past couple of weeks have been really crazy, because there were a lot of transitions (we went to Manaus and back, I changed companions, etc). Lots of riding on planes, buses, and taxis. And killing spiders. The Brazil Manaus mission must be the most expensive mission in the world because of all the travel. My new companion is Elder Castro (wait - is everyone in Brazil named "Castro?"), and so far it looks like we´re going to put in some great work together here in Rio Branco. He is a little newer in the mission than I am, and he´s super excited to get working. I´m going to miss my old companion but changes are normal. Unfortunately I have no pictures this week :( (lame, I know.....). But I just want to remind you all that I love you all and have an incredible week! 



Love, 

Élder Olivier!

We found these few pictures...

Baptism

Leadership Council

No comments:

Post a Comment