Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Yay For a Washing Machine!!!

Here is Elder Olivier's email to family on that he wrote on October 24th, 2016:


Hi everyone! This week I don´t have much time to send email but I just wanted to say that I love you all! 

It looks like you all had a great week! 

Next week is transfers for me so I think I´ll probably be changing areas! So we´ll see what happens. 

Sweet music Z and C! It sounds great! It sounds a lot like The Fray! That´s sweet that you guys finished a whole song! I´m excited to come home from my mission and be you guys´ producer! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Interesting things that happened this week!  


-We went on splits with some of the elders in our zone for a couple of days

-We ate a lot of fish

-I cut my companion´s hair (he asked me to---it was the first time I have ever cut someone else´s hair, and,no big deal, tons of people complimented his haircut)

-WE GOT A WASHING MACHINE!!!!!!! I don´t remember if I have told you guys but we have been without a washing machine for almost 6 months.........AND WE FINALLY GOT ONE IN OUR HOUSE!!!!! Now I wash my clothes like two times per day!!!! It´s great!!!!! You just put your clothes in with soap and the washing machine cleans them!!!! IT´S SO CRAZY

But that´s all for this week! I´ll send pictures next week!!!


Love you all! 

Love, Elder Olivier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment