Monday, August 15, 2016

Week!

This email will be kind of small! But this week was a good one, as usual! Right now I officially have been on my mission for over a year! This week we went to the temple and today is transfer day! I am.......not being transferred!!! I will be staying in Manacapuru AGAIN with Élder Fernandez, meaning that he will have been my companion with whom I stayed the longest.

Scripture! Isaiah 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellouswork among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

We will proceed to do a marvellous work and a wonder among the people of Manacapuru!! Heck yeah!!


I love you all!! Love, Élder Olivier!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment