Monday, October 10, 2016

Cereal, weird fruit, and some other stuff!

We received this email today...

So life with an american companion is pretty different. 
For example: when I suggested one day that we don´t eat anything for lunch but cereal, he went with it too. So, one day we ate only cereal for lunch. Which is like so crazy. Probably one of the craziest things that happened this week. Dang.

Also pictured: Us in front of the soccer stadium in Manaus. We see it all the time but I had never taken a picture in front of it. 

Also pictured: Some fruit that an investigator gave us. We got a ton of mangos, caju and jenipapo (I think it´s spelled like that), which looks like a crusty potato and tastes really good but unlike anything I have ever eaten in my life. So you´ll have to take my word for it. It´s a lot better than a crusty potato.


Falou, abraço! 

Élder Olivier!




No comments:

Post a Comment