Friday, June 9, 2017

Happy Memorial Day!!!

We received this email on May 29, Memorial Day.

Our week this week was good! I´m not sick anymore and now I feel way better! This week we found a bunch of new people and hopefully we´ll be having some baptisms in the next couple of weeks.... This week was transfers and I´ll be staying here with Elder Marcolino! So we´re still wondering if we´re both going to end our missions here in the same area at the same time or not. This is President Castro´s last transfer. In the middle of this transfer we´ll be getting a new mission president, which will be weird because I will go home one transfer after he arrives. I haven´t gotten my flight information yet, but I should be getting it in the next couple of weeks.  It seems like everyone that arrived the same time as me is going home earlier! Everyone from my MTC group goes home in July, except us here in Manaus. 

We haven´t moved apartments. We´re still waiting for the pres to approve our new house.

My sd card got a virus! I don´t think I´ll use it anymore in this internet cafe in our area. I´m trying to recover the lost photos. Maybe I´ll just wait until I get home to show you guys all of my pictures? I´ve gotten viruses before on my sd card but this one is a little different, so I don´t know if I´ll be able to get the pictures back.

Looks like you guys had a blast at Hershey park! No, I´ve never been to Hershey park before. That would be cool to go there when I get back! If you guys are all right with going there for a second time. Did you guys eat lots of chocolate?


Love,

Elder Olivier

No comments:

Post a Comment