Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Minha Semana

We received this email on February 13.

Hey everyone! 

I failed to send an email last week so I will talk about these past two weeks!

Last week we went to Manaus, which means we spent the usual 3 days outside our area. Leadership conference was great, as usual. We received a lot of inspiration to help out our zone. We always get back to our area way tired, but we still have to work a ton to make up for lost time. 

This week we did companionship exchanges with three different district leaders. They all went really well. It was a little different working with a different missionary every single day, but it was a great experience. I always learn a ton from other missionaries. 

Now I officially am a year and 6 months into my mission. Where has the time gone? Time flies for real 

Reflecting on these past few months, I have learned so much. I don´t know where I would be right now if I wasn´t on a mission. I would never trade serving a mission for anything. Certainly I´m not perfect, as no one is, and in this past year and a half I have realized just how not perfect I am. But now I know with much more surety that I have infinite potential, because I am a child of God. We all are His children, and He loves us and wants what´s best for us. I´m not perfect now, but one day I can be perfect like He is if I continue to do what´s right and to repent of my sins. This is a promise that He makes to all of us. I know it´s true.

I hope you all have a great week! 


Love, 

Élder Olivier

Chilling on an airplane

 Aerial view of the ´zil

A very friendly spider   

Eating american food on pday (BLT and french fries- classic)

No comments:

Post a Comment