Monday, July 11, 2016

Tô ficando de boa no Brasil ainda

Below is Elder Olivier's email that he sent on the 4th of July!

Hello everyone!

So this week was awesome-as always. It was the last week of the transfer, but there were almost no changes made in our zone. So Élder Fernandez and I are staying here in Manacapuru! Heck yeah!

One of the biggest highlights of our week was going to the temple on wednesday. One of the coolest things about the temple here is that when we are arriving in Manaus accros the huge bridge over the rio negro, you can see the point of the temple coming up over the trees. Manaus is so blessed to have a temple. Sometimes everything gets so stressful on a mission but every time we go to the temple there is always a huge sense of calm. I have a testimony that at the temple the gap between the earth and the heavens is so small. I am so grateful for the temple and for the opportunity that the saints here in Manaus have to participate in the ordinances there. 

I can´t believe that I´ve almost been on my mission for a year! It´s so crazy. Coming on a mission is the best thing I have ever done. I haven´t regretted one second of it. God is real. The church is true.


Until next week!

Élder Olivier!

Fotos: 
A cat that was just chillin by one of our recent convert´s house
The elders from our zone on our trip to the temple this week- and my companion taking advantage of the new missionaries-can-wear-sunglasses rule haha






No comments:

Post a Comment